TC1 $5,000.00 CASH GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The TC1 Cash Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open ONLY to residents of the fifty  United States and the District of Columbia. All Entrants must be at least 18 years of age on the date the Promotion begins. Officers, directors and employees of TC1 Marketing, LLC ("Sponsor"), its respective subsidiaries, sales representatives, and each of its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, franchisees, advertising, promotional and judging agencies of each of the foregoing, and any other entity or persons that develops, produces or distributes materials for or related to this Promotion (collectively, “Released Entities”), and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) of such individuals, or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void where prohibited by law, regulation, or ordinance. By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of an independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion shall begin at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on September 1st, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on September 30th, 2020.
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. An individual will be deemed a Participant (“Participant” or “You”) in the Promotion if eligible as per Eligibility requirements (Section 1) and enter the Promotion using one (1) of the two (2) methods of entry as follows:
1.) Purchase of Sponsor’s Merchandise Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.tc1gel.com or www.tc1gelshop.com (the “Websites”) and purchase one or more products from the Websites during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”). Participants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRY FOR EVERY $5.00 SPENT (not including taxes and shipping). All orders are required to be placed through the Sponsor's Websites. If an order is placed for a company, the person placing the order shall be the individual entered into the Promotion, unless it is not allowed according to the company’s policies and procedures rules, then the company’s owner will be considered the Participant. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible for Purchase Entry. Returned or cancelled product orders must be completed prior to the Winner selection date of October 15th, 2020 resulting in the Participant being removed from the Promotion entrant list.
2.) Mail-in Method of Entry: Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”). To enter without a purchase, legibly hand print on a 4”x 6” postcard the title of this Promotion “TC1 $5,000.00 CASH GIVEAWAY”, your name, mailing address (no PO Boxes), city, state, zip code, phone-day and evening numbers and e-mail address, and mail it to:
Compliance/TC1 $5,000.00 Cash Giveaway
3419 E. Chapman Ave. #348
Orange, CA 92869
All mailed in entries must be postmarked by September 30th, 2020 and received by October 8th, 2020. RECEIVE TEN (10) ENTRIES PER MAIL-IN METHOD OF ENTRY. You may mail-in one (1) postcard entry per day, as stipulated above during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person that submits more than maximum allowed entries. Sponsor is not responsible for mail that is lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, stolen, damage, or misdirected. Postage due mail entries will be disqualified. Typed, computer generated, or otherwise mechanically reproduced entries are NOT allowed and will not be accepted. Proof of sending a submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
LIMIT ONE HUNDRED (100) ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
- WINNER DRAWING. One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly selected on or about October 15th, 2020, by the Promotion Administrator, an independent judging entity, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
- Potential Winner will be notified by phone and e-mail. If the potential Winner does not respond within two (2) calendar days of the initial notification, or does not respond with complete contact information as requested by voice message, or found to be ineligible, cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. Odds of winning in this drawing depend upon the number of entries received by the time of the drawing.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a check for Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00 USD). The prize will be delivered to the Winner’s designated address. Delivery of the Prize will be sent as soon as practical after the drawing, but in no event more than eight (8) weeks after the date Winner provides requested documents (Refer to Section 8). No transfer of Prize will be permitted.
- PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Grand Prize Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. The value of the Prize that the Winner has been awarded will be taxable as income and the Winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the Prize. The Winner will be obligated to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form, a W9, and Declaration of Compliance (“Prize Acceptance Release”) forms for a United States resident and will receive a 1099 at the end of the year in which the Prize is awarded for tax purposes. Winner must execute and return the Prize Acceptance Release forms, and a clear and readable photocopy of a legal document showing age and residence (a Driver’s License, State issued Identification Card, Passport). Parents or legal guardians of a Winner under the age of majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) may be required to also sign the Prize Acceptance Release and requires a Social Security number in order for the Grand Prize Winner to be qualified to receive their Prize. The Prize Acceptance Release is subject to verification by Sponsor. All such required documents must be received within five (5) business days following issuance of documents before any Prize is awarded.
- RELEASES: Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a Prize constitutes Winner’s agreement to hold harmless Sponsor and Released Entities from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, losses or damages to any person (including death) or property of any kind arising in any way from or in connection with their participation in the Promotion, the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize offered. The Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Prize after it has been delivered. Released Entities’ reliance upon Winner’s compliance with these Official Rules, or Winner’s participation in Promotion related activities, Winner grants to Sponsor (except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law) the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Websites) the Winner's name, city and state, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations.
- GENERAL: If, for any reason, Sponsor is unable to conduct this Promotion as planned due to technical failures, such as those caused by a computer virus, hacking, other unauthorized interference, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which obstructs or otherwise adversely affects the proper administration, reliability, fairness, or integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry, and any person found to have interfered or tampered with the Promotion, and if deemed necessary by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any failure in transmission, however caused, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of information or unauthorized access to entries, their damage or alteration. Sponsor is not responsible for its failure to receive any communication due to software failure, technical problems, human error or transmission congestion on the Internet, or the Websites, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Participant's, or any other person's, computer, tablet or phone relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. CAUTION: SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER PENALTIES, OR REMEDIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FROM ANY PERSON(S) ATTEMPTING TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE CONDUCT OF THIS PROMOTION OR TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITES.
- GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participants from all participating states agree that: (1) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be (i) governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, (ii) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of California or the appropriate California state court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs, but in no event including attorneys' fees, disbursements or court costs; and (3) under no circumstances will a Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs.
- WINNER LIST AND COPIES OF RULES: For a copy of Rules or the Winner list, with first initial of name with full last name and state of Winner’s residence, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope to: Compliance/TC1 $5,000.00 Cash Giveaway, 3419 E. Chapman Ave. #348, Orange, CA, 92869. Requests must be received by October 4th, 2020.
- SPONSOR: TC1 Marketing LLC, 4512 Andrews St., Ste. J, North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: Law Office of Matthew Aptaker, 3419 E. Chapman Ave. #348, Orange, CA 92869