TC1 GIVEAWAY DETAILS & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OFFICIAL RULES FOR SWEEPSTAKES
- The Sweepstakes will run from the dates in the original announcement and will end the time stated in TC1’s original announcement. Winners will be chosen at random by third party software. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. Promptly upon the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, the winner(s) will be chosen by a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Winners will be announced according to the original announcement. If the prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with the Specific Rules or these Official General Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prizewinner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and other costs pertaining to the awarded prize. The prizewinner agrees to allow TC1 to use the winner's name (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings and may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity release.
- PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. The approximate retail value of the reward to be awarded in this incentive is up to $100.00 USD. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included in the prize and are solely the winner's responsibility. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of TC1. Prizes are subject to restrictions and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. TC1 is not responsible for lost or misdelivered prizes due to Entrant's inaccurate or improper address information. TC1 is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prizewinner. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or otherwise, except that TC1 retains the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater retail value.
- If, for any reason, TC1 is unable to conduct this Sweepstakes as planned due to technical failures, such as those caused by a computer virus, hacking, other unauthorized interference, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of TC1 which obstructs or otherwise adversely affects the proper administration, reliability, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, TC1 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry, and any person found to have interfered or tampered with the Sweepstakes, and if deemed necessary by TC1 in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. TC1 assumes no responsibility for any failure in transmission, however caused, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of information or unauthorized access to entries, their damage or alteration. TC1 is not responsible for its failure to receive any communication due to software failure, technical problems, human error or transmission congestion on the Internet, Instagram or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an Entrant's, or any other person's, computer, tablet or phone relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading of any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: TC1 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER PENALTIES, OR REMEDIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FROM ANY PERSON(S) ATTEMPTING TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE.
If a dispute arises over the identity of the person who transmitted an entry via an identified email address or social media account, the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address or social media account at time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address or social media account by an internet access provider, online provider or other organization (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, or for assigned social media accounts, as the case may be. Any entry sent using an automated sending device will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid entry.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes, all Entrants and prize winners release, discharge, and hold harmless TC1, Instagram, Facebook and their partnerships, subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates, assigns and agencies, including, without limitation, their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability or claims for any and all legal claims, injury, loss, illness, litigation or damages arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use, misuse, non-use or possession of the prize. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner(s) will be forfeited, and the Released Parties are not responsible for any inability of the winner(s) to accept or use the prize(s) (or portion thereof) for any reason. Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographic errors in any Sweepstakes or related materials. If, in TC1's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of a virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud technical failures or other causes beyond TC1's control corrupt the administration, securities, fairness integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes and award the prize from all eligible entries received to date tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, TC1 reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the date of such action. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these Official General Rules or the Specific Rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of California and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
- TC1 Marketing, LLC 4512 Andrews Street Suite J. North Las Vegas, NV 89081