TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO PURCHASE TERMS BELOW BEFORE ORDERING THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS:
ATTENTION: This is a binding agreement between You, the person or entity agreeing to the terms contained in this document ("You", "Your" or "Customer"), and TC1 Marketing, LLC ("TC1Gel ", "Our" or "Company") the owner and administrator of this Website and all content and functionality contained herein.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR BUYING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- These terms and conditions, as well as any additional terms, conditions and covenants referenced in or made available by hyperlink in this document (collectively, these "Terms" or this "Agreement"), govern Your use of and access to this Website and any and all of its sub-pages (collectively, the "Website").
- This Agreement is intended to be governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. You manifest Your agreement to the terms in this document by any act demonstrating Your assent thereto, including clicking any button containing the words "I agree" or similar syntax, or by merely accessing the Website, whether You have read these terms or not. It is suggested that You print this form for Your personal records.
- TC1Gel reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and Our other policies and agreements related to the Website at any time and in any manner, without prior notice to You. Accordingly, You should periodically check this page for any modifications of these terms.
- If You do not agree to be bound by these terms, You may not enter, access or use the Website, or purchase any Products through this Website, and You should exit the Website immediately. By accessing, using or ordering Products through the Website, You affirm that You have read this agreement and understand, agree and consent to all terms contained herein. You further agree not to use or access Website if doing so would violate the laws of Your state, province or country.
- At the bottom of this page appears a "last modified" date. If the "last modified" date remains unchanged, then You may presume that no changes have been made since the "last modified" date. A changed "last modified" date indicates that this document has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
You and TC1Gel agree that any dispute between us (including disputes against any agent employee, subsidiary, affiliate, predecessor in interest, successor, or assign of the other) relating to Our Website, the services provided through Our Website, any transaction or relationship between us resulting from Your use of Our Website, communications between us, or the purchase, order, or use of Our Products, will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration and the arbitration decision may be enforced and judgment entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction. You and TC1Gel agree that this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA"), and not by any state law concerning arbitration. You and TC1Gel further agree that any determination regarding the applicability, enforceability, or validity of this arbitration agreement will be made by the arbitrator, not by any court.
There shall be no right or authority for any claim to be arbitrated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity. No claim submitted to arbitration is heard by a jury or may be brought as a private attorney general. You do not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any claim submitted to arbitration. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims against TC1Gel and may not preside over any kind of representative or class proceeding against TC1Gel, its agents, officers, shareholders, members, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors in interests, successors and/or assigns. You acknowledge that this class action waiver is material and essential to the arbitration of any disputes between the parties and is nonseverable from the agreement to arbitrate claims. If any portion of this class action waiver is limited, voided, or cannot be enforced, then the parties' agreement to arbitrate shall be null and void.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH CONTAINS THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST TC1GEL, ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS IN INTEREST, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MUST TELL US IN WRITING.
ORDERING PRODUCTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE; POLICIES
If you have any questions please contact Our Customer Service Department toll-free at (888) 998-2894. Our Customer Service Department is open Monday thru Friday 10am-4pm Pacific Standard Time.
After 30 days from the original purchase all sales are final. Returns before 30 days will be handled by customer service on a case by case basis and must be returned with a RMA.
Our Products are offered in varying packages for purchase as follows:
1 Jar of TC1Gel plus 1 TC1 Sweat Belt
$36.95 + $29.00 = $65.95
1 Jar of TC1Gel
NX1 Pre-Workout Supplement
$19.95 per bottle
- 1 TC1 Sweat Belt $29.00
All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service First Class Mail or by USPS Priority mail. We ship the day after You place Your order. Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped the following business day. Packages are scheduled to arrive within 3-5 business days. Please be advised that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or times. Customers are responsible for paying any shipping charges for sending back any authorized return.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Within 48 hours of expected delivery (excluded weekends & Holidays)
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival
If the address is correct and you have not yet received your package please call USPS @ Toll Free 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) or go into your local post office with the tracking details provided for more information.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Our Customer service team will handle it on a case by case basis. All requests for refunds will be handled by customer service and may require a return of unused/ un-opened Merchandise. If requesting a refund, the product must be unopened and seal may not be broken or damaged in anyway. Refund may not be available if more than 30 days have passed from the date the customer was billed for the Merchandise. An “RMA” Return Merchandise Authorization number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the Customer Service Department by phone. More stipulations to our refund/return policy are as follows:
Your original order MUST be returned intact and UNOPENED to receive Your full refund with an RMA (Return Merchant Authorization) number and You will still be liable for whatever Product You opened and used. After 30 days from the original purchase all sales are final.
- Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per Product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the Product, as delivered to You, is defective. TC1Gel reserves the right to refuse a refund to any Customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in TC1Gel’s judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.
- Sweat Belts are non-refundable.
- In order to process Your refund, You must supply TC1Gel with Your name and delivery address. If You provide us with insufficient or incorrect information, Your refund will be delayed or possibly declined.
- Depending on the bank that issues the credit card You used, Your refund can take up to thirty (30) days to appear on Your credit card statement. If You have any questions about whether a refund has been issued by TC1Gel, please call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at (888)998-2894 or e-mail us at support@TC1Gel.com.
- Credit Card Descriptor. By ordering Products from TC1Gel, You authorize TC1Gel to charge Your credit card accordingly. Please be aware that the descriptor (or subject line) that appears on Your credit card entry will refer to TC1Gel. If You have any questions about the descriptor on Your credit card statement, You should call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at (888)998-2894 or e-mail us at support@TC1Gel.com.
- Modifications. We reserve the right to modify the prices charged for the Products, or to add or remove any Products, from the website at any time without prior notice to You. Price quotes provided to You prior to any price modification shall be honored.
- Billing Errors. If You believe that You have been erroneously billed, please notify Our Customer Service Department toll-free at (888)998-2894 or e-mail us at support@TC1Gel.com immediately of such error.
- If You are not satisfied with Your order for any reason, simply contact us. Please allow 3-7 business days for refunds to process. To request a refund You will need to contact us at (888)998-2894 or e-mail us at support@TC1Gel.com Monday to Friday from 10am-4pm PST. Please note that we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Failure to use the Product(s) does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any associated charges.
- If You wish to cancel an order of a Product You must contact Our Customer Service at (888)998-2894 Monday to Friday from 10am-4pm or e-mail us at support@TC1Gel.com. When emailing us, please include Your full name and address, as well as the name of the Product(s) that You ordered. You will be responsible for payment for any Product that has either A) already been shipped to You or B) already been delivered to You at the time of Your call.
WE WILL NOT HONOR EMPTY BOTTLE RETURNS!
- It is our intention to provide You with the finest Products available, and we believe in the efficacy of every Product we sell. You understand, however, that Our Products have not been evaluated by the FDA, and our Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results will vary.
- You agree that You either have consulted, or will consult, with a physician before taking any of Our Products, and You will cease immediately taking Our Products if You experience any ill effects or unintended side effects of any Product.
- We endeavor to provide You with accurate information about Our Products. You understand and agree that the information we convey about or Products and/or the efficacy of Our Products, is obtained from independent third parties such as news agencies, scientific reports, and scientific / research entities ("Third Parties"). We do not warrant or represent that such information is error-free, and we do not represent or endorse any Third Parties or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All Product specifications, performance data and other information on the website is for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the Products will conform to such specifications or performance data.
- We do not warrant or represent that Our Products will provide You with any particular benefits, or that Your results will match those of others who use or consume Our Products. Individual results will vary from person to person.
- You must refer to the manufacturer’s specifications or warranty documentation to determine Your rights and remedies in this regard.
OWNERSHIP; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The website, and all images and content at the website (collectively, "Materials"), are the sole and exclusive property of TC1Gel or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any of the materials are conveyed to You by virtue of this agreement or by Your purchase of any Product from the website.
- The materials are protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States. Unless otherwise permitted by law, none of the materials may be reproduced by You without TC1Gel’s prior written permission.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are age eighteen or older;
- You have read this Agreement and thoroughly understand the terms contained in this Agreement;
- Any Products You purchase from the website will be used for Your personal, non-commercial use;
- You will not re-sell, re-distribute or export any Product that You order from the website;
- TC1Gel has the right to rely upon all information provided to TC1Gel by You;
- TC1Gel may contact You by email, telephone or postal mail for any purpose, including but not limited to:
- follow-up calls
- Customer satisfaction surveys, and
- inquiries about any orders You placed, or considered placing, at or through the website.
Without the express prior written authorization of TC1Gel, You may not:
- Duplicate the Website (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement or as permitted by law);
- Create derivative works based on the Website or any of the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Website or any of the Materials contained therein;
- Frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Website or any of the Materials;
- Use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" using the Website’s name or marks;
- "Deep-link" to any page of the Website;
- Circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Website (including the theft of user names and passwords or using another person’s user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of the Website);
- Use any data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Website;
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Website, server or activities conducted therein; or,
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its network infrastructure.
- This Agreement shall remain in force as long as You access the website, use any functions or features of the website, or order anything from the website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this agreement without notice and/or refuse to sell to anyone who we believe, in Our sole discretion
- has violated any of the terms of this agreement,
- is abusing the Products or the services we provide, or
- is unable to provide us with sufficient information to allow us to properly identify the Customer’s real name, address, or other contact information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; NO WARRANTIES.
- In no event shall TC1Gel or its officers, directors, employees or subcontractors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages, under any cause of action whatsoever including but not limited to contract, tort, strict liability, warranty or otherwise, for any claim, cause of action, fee, expense, cost or loss (collectively, "Claims") arising from or related to this Agreement, the Products, or Customer’s use of the Website or any Product.
- Except as otherwise specifically stated in this Agreement, the Website and all Products and services provided to You are provided "as is", without any warranty whatsoever.
- You agree that TC1Gel’s entire liability for all Claims shall be limited, in the aggregate, to the lesser of (i) USD $500.00, or (ii) the total amount of money You paid to TC1Gel in the one (1) month period immediately preceding the incident on which Your Claim is based. This limitation of liability shall apply for all Claims, regardless of whether TC1Gel was aware of or advised in advance of the possibility of damages or such Claims.
- The warranties and representations specifically set forth in this agreement are the only warranties and representations with respect to this Agreement, and are in lieu of any and all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, that may arise either by agreement between the parties or by operation of law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. None of these warranties and representations will extend to any third person. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to You.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TC1Gel, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunication providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including without limitation legal and accounting fees, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from Your misuse or inability to use the Website, or Your breach of any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement. We shall promptly notify You by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at Your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If we do not hear from You promptly, we reserve the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from You.
Any notice required to be given under this Agreement to You may be provided to You by postal mail or by email. If notice is sent by email, such notice shall be sent to the last known email address that You provided to Us, and shall be deemed delivered once sent. Notices by Customers to TC1Gel must be sent in writing to the following address: TC1Gel, Attention: Legal, 4512 Andrews St Suite J North Las Vegas, NV 89081.
TC1Gel shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond Our reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software, for so long as such event continues to delay the TC1Gel’s performance.
This Agreement and all matters arising out of, or otherwise relating to, this Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Nevada, excluding its conflict of law provisions. Venue for any matter arising from or related to this Agreement shall exist solely and exclusively in Clark County, Nevada, and the parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Clark County, Nevada for such purpose.
Rights to Injunctive Relief.
Both parties acknowledge that remedies at law may be inadequate to provide an aggrieved party with full compensation in the event of the other party’s breach, and that an aggrieved party shall therefore be entitled to seek injunctive relief in the event of any such breach, in addition to seeking all other remedies available at law or in equity.
The rights and liabilities of the parties hereto will bind and inure to the benefit of their respective assignees, successors, executors, and administrators, as the case may be.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator finds any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
In the event any Party shall commence any claims, actions, formal legal action, or arbitration to interpret and/or enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or relating in any way to this Agreement, including without limitation asserted breaches of representations and warranties, the prevailing party in any such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other available relief, its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection therewith, including attorney’s fees incurred on appeal.
No waiver of or by TC1Gel shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Your access and use of the Website and Your ordering and use of the Products, and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters.
TC1Gel reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and You agree to review these terms and conditions each time You visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes Your acceptance of such changes.
TC1Gel does not and will not assume any obligation to provide You with notice of any change to this document. Unless accepted by TC1Gel in writing, these terms and conditions may not be amended by You.
4512 Andrews St Suite J
North Las Vegas, NV 89081
Customer Service: (888)998-2894
Customer Service Hours: 10am-4pm Monday through Friday Pacific Standard Time
© 2016 TC1Gel.com - Revised Oct 5 , 2019
Name & Registered Office:
TC1 Marketing, LLC